1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar - "Our is a battle ; not for wealth, nor for power , ours is battle ; for freedom ; for reclamation of human personality."
Dr . Babasaheb Ambedkar
2. B. R Ambedkar - Lost right are never regained by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers, but by relentless struggle.... Goats are used for sacrificial offerings and not lions.
3. B.R. Ambedkar - A people and their religion must be judged by social ethics. No other standard would have any meaning if religion is held to be necessary good for the well-being of the people.
4. Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar - So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.
Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
5. Bhimrao Ramji ambedkar - "I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved."
B. R. Ambedkar